WordPress + WooCommerce Video Course. Learn to manage your on-line store.
3 hours, 44 minutes
- Everything around WordPress posts and pages
- Types of editors and how to edit webiste for example in Classic Editor, Gutenberg, Elementor or WP Bakery
- Media and good practices
- Manage WordPress settings, Menus, Widgets, Users, etc
- Selection and configuration themes
- Selection and configuration plugins f.ex. Contact form 7, Yoast SEO, Slider Revolution
- How to update WordPress core, themes and plugins
- How to backup your site
- WooCommerce – how to manage your store
- 1. Intro FREE 00:02:00
- 2. What are WordPress posts 00:11:00
- 3. Adding posts 00:12:00
- 4. All about pages 00:09:00
- 5. Adding pages 00:09:00
- 6. Types of editors 00:02:00
- 7. Classic Editor 00:11:00
- 8. Gutenberg Editor 00:12:00
- 9. Elementor 00:19:00
- 10. WP Bakery 00:10:00
- 11. Media and good practices 00:09:00
- 12. WordPress Settings 00:11:00
- 13. Manage Menus 00:08:00
- 14. Manage Widgets 00:07:00
- 15. Manage Users 00:06:00
- 16. Manage Comments 00:06:00
- 17. Selection and configuration of themes 00:10:00
- 18. Selection and configuration of plugins 00:02:00
- 19. Contact Form 7 00:08:00
- 20. Yoast SEO 00:07:00
- 21. Slider Revolution 00:11:00
- 22. Yoast Duplicate 00:04:00
- 23. Update Themes 00:04:00
- 24. Update Plugins 00:05:00
- 25. Backup your WordPress 00:06:00
- 26. WooCommerce 00:23:00
No, getting started in WordPress is easy if you take video tutorial courses. You won’t need any programming experience. What you will need is a decent computer.
You should take one high-quality online course. After you finish the course, I suggest to edit your site to remember everything you learned.
On the other hand, if you want to create a complex website, you might want to take an extra WordPress development course. The course will teach you how to code in WordPress so that you can completely customize your site.
A typical high-quality WordPress online course has 2-3 hours of content.
Once you complete everything, your WordPress knowledge will be at the intermediate level and ready to manage WordPress site on your own.